Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.01.2022, 22:43   #14
jcf
Пользователь

jcf на пути к лучшему

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pin Посмотреть сообщение
Hi JFC,
Sorry for delay with answer - i was on vacation out of city, and there was a very bad internet.

As I see on last log , the signal of the MAF input does not changes.
If you press accelarator and MAF's signal is not rising, then something connected wrong or new airflowmeter is not working.

Try to remove airflowmeter from intake, start logging and blow air into it with your mouth and check if the red square( regime point) moves ont he dashboard or not.
If it the red square doesent move - then something wrong with a wiring or airflowmeter is bad.
Hi Pin,
I haven't had time to work on my setup since my last post, I'll try to get back to it these days and already understand what's going on with my new MAF flowmeter. In the meantime I just wanted to ask you a question, it's to know if the converter could work with a pressure sensor instead of a flowmeter (pressure sensor between the plenum and the outside => when there is depression in the plenum, it means that we are in deceleration, and the more the pressure in the plenum is close to the outside pressure, the more we are close to the full throttle) I've been told by preparers like Mansi that they are much better probes than the MAF ones.
Have a nice week-end,
Jean-Christophe
jcf вне форума   Ответить с цитированием