Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.03.2016, 15:42   #7
Jim
Пользователь

Jim на пути к лучшему

This is as far as I have got so far. Turbo is currently being installed, in spare time. And I need to build the circuit board above. Have got all the components ordered.

I always mount the oil feed off a flexi line as if that small line breaks its all over pretty quickly. I learnt this from someone else when I was building my jet boat.

As you can see my filter box is reasonably modified, 4 inch stainless steel 45degree bend chopped and welded to a tight 90degree then heated and squashed to fit the lid nut back on and to fit under the bonnet.

Everything will be excessively wrapped to titanium lava rock weave heat wrap. That stuff is amazing. I don't even bother about the old white wrap anymore, this new stuff can handle twice the heat continuous.

Water to air intercooler setup is already installed, water to airs are more effecent than air to airs in my option and can fit them in tighter spaces. The radiator for this system is mounted with 10" fan on seperate temp controller. I found these temp controllers that have a good range of adjustability, not 100% if they will work yet but for $3 each can't go wrong.

Also running an oil cooler, thermostat controlled sandwich plate under the oil filter.

And running seperate cooler for the automatic trans, wanted to get the trans oil out of the main radiator to help prevent heat build up in the cooling system.

Both the Oil cooler and trans cooler share another 10" fan, this will also be on its own temp controller
Изображения

Jim вне форума   Ответить с цитированием